- Last month (11/16/2013) - 9.75 inches each
- This month (4/13/2014) - 9.5 inches each
- Last year (4/13/2013) - 11.5 inches each
- Last month (1/18/2014) - 38.5 inches
- This month (4/13/2014) - 38.25 inches
- Last year (4/13/2013) - 47 inches
- Last month (1/18/2014) - 28.5 inches
- This month (4/13/2014) - 28.25 inches
- Last year (4/13/2013) - 36 inches
- Last month (1/18/2014) - 35.25 inches
- This month (4/13/2014) - 35 inches
- Last year (4/13/2013) - 40 inches
- Last month (1/18/2014) - 19.5 inches each
- This month (4/13/2014) - 19.25 inches each
- Last year (4/13/2013) - 24.5 inches each
It's been one year since I stepped into the gym for the first time after having Izzie. I have never gone more than two months in a row being consistent with going to the gym before now. I've spent a whole year being faithful to working out and am beyond pleased with the results!
In one year, I've gone from 179.4lbs to 142.8lbs, a net loss of 36.6lbs. That number alone is so great, but when combined with the number of inches lost really blows my mind and you know I am easily my hardest critic. 2 inches from each arm, 8.75 inches from my hips, 7.75 inches from my waist, 5 inches from my bust, and 5.25 inches from each thigh, bring the total to 36 inches lost! That's almost an inch per pound which is insane to me. I went from a size 16 pants to a size 8 and a size 14 dress to a size 6. In terms of general sizing, I've gone from XL to mainly M with some S mixed in here and there (usually in women's sizes not juniors).
I am beyond excited about buying all new summer clothes. I am so glad I could do this before my kids no any better so as not to give them body image complexes. I don't put myself down in front of them (not that I put myself down too much in my head anymore) and when we go to the gym, Brady knows I'm there to exercise, which is something he likes to do too in his own way. There's no connotation about it being to lose weight. He knows we eat good food so that we can grow healthy and strong.
Here is the ultimate comparison over the course of the last year. The top pics are from the first day back in the gym when Izzie was 6 weeks old. Second set was 10 weeks later at 16 weeks old, the third 10 weeks later at 6 months old, and the final set was after a whole year working out. I still can't believe how much of a change I've made, especially when I don't see it until put like this.