LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Weigh-in for 1/18/2014

Last weigh-in (1/11/2014) : 142.0 lb

This weigh-in (1/18/2014) : 140.2 lb

Change : 1.8 lb lost


Total weight loss since Izzie : 60.2 lbs




Well it was certainly back to business this week.  Brady was back in school all week, we were all over our sickness from the week prior, I was able to go to a full week in the gym (first time since before Christmas), and I was eating most of my meals at home.  The grocery stores are now stocked full again after the people going crazy trying to stock up for major snowfalls and the roads are clear to get to the store without worrying about endangering your life.

The gyms are still packed, but I'm hoping that will ease up a bit in the next two months.  We joined last year in April and it was pretty dead during the daytime when I normally go.  My Christmas candy was almost gone this week and I started having a bit of withdrawal, so I got some bargain Valentine's candy.  Nothing major, just some Dove dark chocolate mini hearts. One or two a day is enough to make me feel not deprived and doesn't impact my weight loss.  Next week I hope to break into the 130s!

1 comment: