LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, November 28, 2011

Coming Soon - Points Plus 2012

This morning I received an email from Weight Watchers informing me that the new Points Plus 2012 program will begin on December 4. As I've mentioned before, Weight Watchers is always evolving the program to make it the easiest and most efficient for members. This will be the 4th change since I've been a member.

The email gave away very little on the details on the new program, but there were a few details that I will share with you all. They are working on making the program more customizable since everyone is different. They mentioned that there will be more flexibility in how you are able to spend your Points Plus budget. They also stated that there will be the possibility of taking a break from tracking for a day or two (most likely similar to what I refer to as my "cheat days"). There will also be upgrades to the activity points and more support on how to reach your exercise goals. The tools available online to members will also be changed to help maximize the benefits.

Like I said, these are not extensive details, but on December 4, they will become fully explained to all members. I will be away at that time, so I probably won't get the info until Monday night at the earliest, and whatever I don't learn online via etools, I will learn on December 10, when I go in to weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment