LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January Goals

January is historically a bad month for me (as I'm sure it is for a lot of people), due to the holidays. I think there has only been one January in the last five years that I've had a net loss, and that would be the first one that I was on program, since I was really strict about what I ate. Every other January has been a net gain and although you never want to see a gain for the month, in some ways, it's worth it to enjoy a little.

My goal for the month is simple. To lose whatever I've gained due to the holidays. I was 148.2lb at my last official weigh-in in December, so I want to end the month like that, regardless of how much I've gained.

This is a brand new year and I'm excited for all of the experiences I will get this year. We are moving to Germany in two weeks! Although we've known unofficially for almost two years and officially for 9 months, it still feels a little unreal. I'm sure it'll take some time to sink in once we get over there, but I know that the food situation will be a lot different and I'm sure light options may not be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment