LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weigh-in for 3/16/2013

Last weigh-in (3/8/2013) : 185.8 lb

This weigh-in (3/16/2013) : 182.8 lb

Change : 3 lb lost


Total loss postpartum : 17.6lb of 32.4lb gained 


This week was interesting for me.  I started out the week almost gaining or maintaining.  I decided to buckle down and start tracking and realized I wasn't eating enough!  I only half breastfed Brady and on the old points system, so I was eating similarly to then.  I am almost completely breastfeeding on the points plus system, so I need to eat 44 points plus per day!  At my lowest, I had a daily allowance of 26 per day, so I'm not even in the mindset to eat that much (especially with fruits and veggies being nothing).

The last three days I've been tracking and that's when I lost the three pounds for this week.  I started 15lbs less than where I was with Brady, so I'm already at the same weight I was when he was four months old.  I still have 28lbs to get to goal and 33lbs to get to where I was, but it's a good head start.  I have three months from when Izzie was born to get back to goal or I have to pay at weight watchers, but planning on getting back in the gym as soon as I'm cleared by the doctor (at 6 weeks postpartum).  Hoping the pounds (and inches) will really start to fall off then.

No comments:

Post a Comment