- Last month (10/19/2013) - 39.25 inches
- This month (11/16/2013) - 38.75 inches
- Last month (10/19/2013) - 29.5 inches
- This month (11/16/2013) - 28.5 inches
- Last month (10/19/2013) - 36.5 inches
- This month (11/16/2013) - 36 inches
- Last month (10/19/2013) - 20.5 inches each
- This month (11/16/2013) - 20 inches each
- Last month (10/19/2013) - 10 inches each
- This month (11/16/2013) - 9.75 inches each
The last month hasn't yielded too much lost on the scale (less than 2lbs), but the inches are still coming off and that's what matters when it comes to clothes fitting better and seeing changes in yourself. While I've set a weight goal for myself, as long as the physical changes are still happening, I won't stress too much if the weight comes off more slowly from this point forward. I probably won't post arms or bust unless there's a major change from this point as well as they are getting to the point where there isn't much more to lose in those areas.
Izzie started taking swim lessons a few weeks ago and that meant I was back into my bathing suits (and more specifically my bikinis) for the first time since August. I had taken a selfie the first time I wore it during the summer, which was in the middle of July at 163lbs. Since then, I've had to tighten the straps on the top and moved to a smaller bottom size, in addition to being down about 20lbs, so I decided to take another shot to compare the difference. It's hard for me to notice other than clothing sizes changing, so this was pretty shocking even for me to see. I'm not super model skinny, but man have I made a difference. Four months saw 20lbs gone, in addition to 2.75 inches from each thigh, 3 inches from my bust, 3.5 inches from my waist, and a whopping 4.5 inches from my hips. I am currently at my lowest hip and waist measurements since starting Weight Watchers 7.5 years ago (and who knows how long before that). I hope to make even greater changes before the summer!