LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, July 12, 2013

Weigh-in for 7/12/2013 ~ Back at Brady's Pre-Pregnancy Weight!!!

Last weigh-in (7/6/2013) : 165.8 lb

This weigh-in (7/12/2013) : 163 lb

Change : 2.8lb lost


Germany weight loss :
5lb of 19.8lb gained

Amount needed to get back to WW lifetime weight : 8 lbs



My jaw hit the floor when I stepped on the scale this morning and I did the biggest happy dance ever!  I couldn't believe the number I saw and even stepped on again to make sure it wasn't a glitch (which I have had happen before).  I don't know what I did this week because if I did, I'd be repeating it every single week to get the same results!  I can't believe I'm now at Brady's pre-pregnancy weight, something that took me 16 months to achieve after he was born (and Izzie is only a little over four months old).  I have only 6lbs to go before I'm free at meetings again and get free etools.  I have until the end of August and it seems so doable now.  I have one more week before vacation and I would like to drop at least one more pound to make up for anything I might gain while relaxing by the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment