LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, July 19, 2013

Weigh-in for 7/19/2013

Last weigh-in (7/12/2013) : 163 lb

This weigh-in (7/19/2013) : 161.8 lb

Change : 1.2lb lost


Germany weight loss :
6.2lb of 19.8lb gained

Amount needed to get back to WW lifetime weight : 6.8 lbs



I am very happy with this number today as we get ready for a week at the beach.  Two years ago when we left for the beach, I was 161.6lbs, so I'm ecstatic to be almost exactly the same.  The first two years on program, I tracked at the beach and even went to meetings.  In over seven years, I've learned that you can indulge for a week and it won't kill you as long as you get back on track when you get home.  This is for the rest of my life and if I never got the chance to indulge once in a while, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment