LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Weigh-in for 8/24/2013

Last weigh-in (8/10/2013) : 159.0 lb

This weigh-in (8/24/2013) : 155.6 lb

Change : 3.4 lb lost


Germany weight loss :
12.4lb of 19.8lb gained

Amount needed to get back to WW lifetime weight : 0.6 lbs



I was so excited when I checked my weight this morning, that I jumped in the shower, got dressed, and ran to Weight Watchers to do an official weigh-in!  I almost couldn't believe it.  It's been two weeks since I last posted a weight, so it's 3.4lbs over those two weeks, but still I am excited!  I was able to get my free etools voucher for the first time since January 2011!  This is huge for me.
 

I'm finally starting to get more comfortable and confident in my appearance.  It's a mental game as well as a physical one.  It's unbelievable to think that I spent five and a half years trying to get to goal before I got there, constantly going up and down in an effort to reach it.  Less than six months after having a baby (starting 3lbs up from when I walked in the door in 2006), I am less than a pound from it.  Granted, I had a bigger motivation this time, knowing what I was missing out on.  Hitting the gym on average 2-3 times per week played a huge roll and although I hate it going in, I can't deny that I love the results at the end of the day.

Izzie will start solids two weeks from today, so I have two weeks left of my breastfeeding powers.  I shouldn't really give breastfeeding all the credit.  Whenever I get compliments on my weight loss and Andy is within earshot, he goes, "Well, she loses it all because she breastfeeds."  I get very annoyed when he says that because he gives the breastfeeding sole credit.  I won't say that it doesn't give a very helpful boost, but I want some of the credit for busting my butt in the gym and watching what I eat.  There are plenty of women who breastfeed and have a very hard time losing weight because they don't know how much to eat and how to compensate for exercise.  It's a fine line I walk, and one that has been learned from experience.  I was certainly not down almost 45lbs with Brady at this point.  I've learned from past mistakes and used that to my advantage.  My goal of hitting my pre-Germany weight is so close and attainable that I can almost taste it.  I have 16 weigh-ins before Christmas and 7.4lbs to go, which means if I lose half a pound per weigh-in, I've got it.  I think the best Christmas gift I could give myself would be to get below that weight and push towards a new lowest weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment