LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, February 3, 2012

Goals for Germany

Normally, at this point in the month, I would be sharing the goals I have for this particular month. Until we get back to the States, I will refrain from doing that. Instead, I am setting a blanket goal for our entire time in Germany, which will cover the next five and half months.

My goal for our time in Germany is simple, but in a way not so simple. I want to maintain. My last weigh-in was at exactly 150lbs. I would like to stay in that ballpark and if a loss should happen, I would gladly welcome it. On the other hand, I know that the food over here isn't what I'm used to and I will have to adapt. The bottom line is that in order to maintain my lifetime member status, I have to stay under 157lbs. I would hate to think that I could get back up there in that short of a time, but that's something I'm going to have to work on to make sure it doesn't happen.

I will be going to a German weight watchers (it's an international company, so the plan is the same) tomorrow for the first time. We haven't been to an actual meeting in over a year due to Brady not being able to behave in a way that we feel appropriate. We usually go and weigh-in, then leave. That's what we intend to do, but I'm nervous that they won't speak very much English. I also expect that my weight will be measured in kilograms instead of pounds and I will have to convert that later. My lifetime card gets me access anywhere in the world, but I don't know how their system of free etools works. At your first weigh-in of the month as a lifetime member, you receive a voucher for 8 weeks of free etools as long as you are under your goal weight. Since you get one every month, you always have a little extra time, so I'm good through the beginning of April. My concern is that the vouchers here may only work on the German component of the website and since I'm a registered member in the US, it may not work for me. Only time will tell and when it comes time to enter a new code this week, I will try theirs first to see if it works. If not, I'll have to pay from April until we get home, and then get a new voucher valid there.

No comments:

Post a Comment