LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, April 15, 2013

April 2013 Measurements

Hips
  •  Last month (3/23/2013) - 48 inches
  •  This month (4/13/2013) - 47 inches

Waist
  •  Last month (3/23/2013) - 37.5 inches
  •  This month (4/13/2013) - 36 inches 
 
Thighs
  •   This month (4/13/2013) - 24.5 inches each


Taking measurements is just as important as weighing yourself because results tend to show differently based on activity level and diet.  In my mind, the measurements matter more than the weight because I'd rather fit in smaller clothes than see a super low number.

I've often mentioned that measurements and weight don't go hand in hand as you can put on weight differently each time you gain.  I am seeing this with my most recent gains via Germany and pregnancy.  The last time I was at these measurements was when I weighed 189.6lbs, almost exactly 10lbs higher than where I am now.  The last time I was at my current weight (179.4), my hips were 45.5 inches and my waist was 34 inches. 

Since my hope is to be below pre-pregnancy weight before the beach (where I was also comfortable in my bikinis), I not only have to hit the weight but the inches to be completely comfortable.  The summer I was at that weight and wearing my bikinis, my hips were 42.5 inches and my waist was 30.5 inches.  In order to get to those stats, I need to lose 4.5 inches off my hips and 5.5 inches off my waist in the next three months.  Hopefully, being back in the gym will help me meet that goal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment