LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Weigh-in for 4/27/2013

Last weigh-in (4/20/2013) : 179 lb

This weigh-in (4/27/2013) : 177.8 lb

Change : 1.2 lb lost


Total loss postpartum : 22.6lb of 32.4lb gained 

Amount needed to get back to WW lifetime weight : 22.8 lbs


I am more than pleased with this week!  I literally ate out at least once every day except two days this past week, due to being home and other circumstances.  I only made it to the gym once this week, but I made sure to make it count.  I finally made it through the full 33 minute cycle on the elliptical, at 75% of my normal (pre-Europe) capacity, but making it to the end was important.  In that one workout, which included elliptical, stationary bike, and weight machines, I burned over 450 calories, when I normally on burn about 300.  So in one trip, I did enough for half my normal weekly burn.

A small accomplishment this week was fitting into some of my fat clothes that weren't maternity.  I downsized my undies from XLs (yikes) to larges and was able to fit into my "fat" pants that I wore the fall after Brady was born.  It really helps your mindset to start getting into smaller clothes (albeit still large) so you know your hard work is paying off.  I almost can't wait for two more weeks so I can see where my measurements are.  The last set I took was the day before I went back to the gym, so I'm sure I'll see some improvement.

I can't tell you how glad I am that I didn't gain as much with Izzie that I did with Brady.  I started 5lbs heavier, but gained 20lbs less, putting me at 15lbs less than Brady on delivery day.  Comparing where I am now with how long it took me to get here after Brady makes me feel pretty good about myself. I'm 8 weeks postpartum today and I was 6 months postpartum when I got to this weight with Brady.  That's almost four months difference!

As for Andy, he has made zero change in the last two weeks.  His problem is that he isn't tracking what he eats.  He's been to the gym twice a week since we joined, but I know from experience, you can work out all you like and if you still eat badly, nothing happens.  If he still has no change next week, I'll be reviewing his tracking at the end of each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment