LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Weigh-in for 4/20/2013

Last weigh-in (4/13/2013) : 179.4 lb

This weigh-in (4/20/2013) : 179 lb

Change : 0.4 lb lost


Total loss postpartum : 21.4lb of 32.4lb gained 

Amount needed to get back to WW lifetime weight : 24 lbs 


This week's weigh-in is a little late because we decided to make a last-minute trip home and only got back last night.  I did take it upon myself to weigh-in instead of skip it because of being on the road.  I was down lower earlier in the week, but being in the car for 4.5 hours and eating fast food the night before weigh-in always take a toll.

My big accomplishment of the week was going to the gym three times!  I definitely have a way to go to get back to where I was pre-Germany in terms of endurance, but it's a step in the right direction.  It certainly felt fantastic though.  My biggest challenge of the week was eating all of my points.  Exercise makes it even harder, as I feel like I should eat at least half of what I earn in order not to lose my milk supply.  I typically plot out what I'll eat for my three main meals the night before so I can piece the day together based on dinner.  I found that many days, I'd plan out all three meals and still have 17 points plus to have to eat (before having to eat any activity points earned).  It's difficult to find things to eat for that many points as most of our snacks are low in points and I'd be eating all day long to reach that goal.  It's a totally different mindset than I'm used to and I don't know if it will get easier as time goes on.  I guess I should enjoy it now, because when I'm done breastfeeding, my daily target will go back to 26 points plus (it's at 43 now) and I'm sure I'll be whining about not having enough points to eat.

This week will be a bit more of a challenge and I don't know how it's going to turn out.  We were out of town for 3.5 days and ate out at least once each day.  I didn't track past Saturday, so I'm sure I've used all my weekly extra points.  Also, being out of town means I'm not going to get in as much gym time.  Andy's schedule this week will limit it even more, to the point where I will likely only get to the gym once between this past weigh-in and this coming weigh-in.  All I can do is track now and look forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment