LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Weigh-in for 4/6/2013

Last weigh-in (3/30/2013) : 181.6 lb

This weigh-in (4/6/2013) : 181 lb

Change : 0.6 lb lost


Total loss postpartum : 19.4lb of 32.4lb gained 

Amount needed to get back to WW lifetime weight : 26 lbs


Today was my first day actually going into a meeting room and getting weighed.  It adds a layer of accountability that I didn't have until now.  I was glad to have lost anything over the last week, especially with Easter.  I didn't really track or get down to business until Thursday, so two days of tracking are when I lost the weight for the whole week. This week I will be tracking every day (even if I'm bad) and hopefully that will give me even better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment