LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, May 13, 2013

May 2013 Measurements

Hips
  •  Last month (4/13/2013) - 47 inches
  •  This month (5/10/2013) - 46.5 inches

Waist
  •  Last month (4/13/2013) - 36 inches
  •  This month (5/10/2013) - 34 inches 
 
Thighs
  •   Last month (4/13/2013) - 24.5 inches each
  •   This month (5/10/2013) - 23.75 inches each


I've definitely noticed a change in the way my clothes have been fitting during the past month and have been able to move from my maternity pants to my "fat" pants.  Even though they're my bigger clothes, it's a step in the right direction.  I've spent the last four weeks since last month's measurements in the gym 2-3 times per week.  That certainly helps not only the weight come off a little bit faster, but also the inches come off.  I've lost a good bit of weight before and if I'm not in the gym, my shape doesn't change much.  I HATE working out during the workout, but feel amazing afterwards and love the results, so I make myself do it.  I wish I was one of those people who stayed thin without it, but I'm not.

The biggest change in the last month has been the waist measurement (loss of 2 inches) and I'm not too surprised.  The stretched skin going back into place is helping in addition to working out.  There's still some loose skin, but in time it will go back to normal, just like it did after Brady.  I wish the hip measurement change (loss of 0.5 inch) was more because that's my main problem area, but I'll keep working out and it will change.  I was very pleased with the thigh change (0.75 inch per thigh).  I've been adding a few new weight machines that I think have made a huge difference there.

The measurements are still a bit off in correlation with my weight from previous gains. The last time I was at these measurements was when I weighed 183lbs, exactly 8lbs higher than where I am now (last month the measurements were 10lbs off).  The last time I was at my current weight (175), my hips were 45 inches and my waist was 32 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment