LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, May 31, 2013

May 2013 Stats & June Goals

Starting weight : 177.8 lb

Ending weight : 172.4 lb

Change : 5.4 lb lost (average 1.2lb lost per week)

This time last year : 166 lb



The goal for May was to lose 5lbs and I surpassed that with a lot of hours in the gym.  Each week had at least a 1lb loss and most weeks it was more than that.  I know that I won't be exclusively breastfeeding forever and once Izzie starts solids in three months, I'll lose a good amount of points plus per day from my daily target in addition to burning less calories from it per day.  That means I have to take advantage of every moment I'm still breastfeeding as it speeds up the weight loss.  I knew I could eat more and get away with it after Brady so I played around and didn't buckle down like I am now.

June will have five Saturdays and I want to average 1lb per week and have a total of 5lbs yet again.  That would put me below my pre-pregnancy weight with Izzie, which was 168lbs.  That would be a major accomplishment as she's just about to turn three months old and Brady was 16 months old when I got all of his pregnancy weight off. 

The major goal is get back to my lowest by Christmas and to do that, I need to average 0.8lbs per week.  It's very doable and I feel my clothes getting looser all the time.  Just the other day I tried on a pair of size 12 bermuda shorts that I had tried on three weeks prior and couldn't get zipped up.  Not only could I get them zipped up, but I had no muffin top.  They were still a little snug so I need to lose some more before I start wearing them again, but I know that before summer is over they'll be on again and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment