LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Weigh-in for 5/11/2013

Last weigh-in (5/4/2013) : 176.4 lb

This weigh-in (5/11/2013) : 175 lb

Change : 1.4 lb lost


Total loss postpartum : 25.4lb of 32.4lb gained 

Amount needed to get back to WW lifetime weight : 20 lbs


Another week I'm very happy with.  I was in the gym the full three days I set out to this week for the first time since the first week back.  I went through and packed up all my maternity clothes (with the exception of a few items) and went through my fat clothes box to see what would fit me.  Although I was saddened to see that my size 16s were fitting, it was nice to try on some things I wore right after Brady and they were too loose.

While weighing-in this morning someone said (and it's not the first time it's happened) that I don't even look like I've had a baby.  I smile and say thank you, but it's so hard for me not to tell them I've been working on this for seven long years and I wasn't just some skinny girl who had a baby and is trying to lose the extra bit of fluff.  It's getting better and I've lost a little over 25lbs, but I'm still 20lbs overweight so in my mind it's hard to accept that people think I look good when I feel so blah.  On a positive note, the loss this week made me low enough to lose another point plus off of my daily target.  I'm still struggling to hit my daily target on normal days (even harder on gym days), so one less to eat each day is a small relief.

Andy went up 1.8lbs this week to 225.8lbs.  He went to the gym three times, but I only see one of his meals per day, so I'm not sure what he's eating the rest of the day that's causing him to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment