LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Weigh-in for 5/18/2013

Last weigh-in (5/11/2013) : 175 lb

This weigh-in (5/18/2013) : 173.4 lb

Change : 1.6 lb lost


Total loss postpartum : 27lb of 32.4lb gained 

Amount needed to get back to WW lifetime weight : 18.4 lbs


I am again very pleased with this week's number.  The start of the week was rough with two birthday parties on Saturday and then we ate out twice on Sunday for Mother's Day and Andy's birthday.  The rest of the week has been devoted to the gym and staying perfectly on my points.  It's way more important to be good the second half of the week than the first half.  I have one more weigh-in for the month and to reach my goal of 5lbs, I only need to lose 0.4lb.  I'm hoping for more ;) 

Andy went from 225.8lbs last week to 224.6lbs this week.  I'm hoping he can stay on track a little better instead of gaining and losing the same pound over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment