LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weigh-in for 6/11/2013 ~ Back in the 160s!!!

Last weigh-in (6/1/2013) : 170.6 lb

This weigh-in (6/11/2013) : 168.8 lb

Change : 1.8lb lost


Total loss postpartum : 31.6lb of 32.4lb gained 

Amount needed to get back to WW lifetime weight : 13.8 lbs


Well, we unexpectedly had to make a trip home, so the weigh-in had to wait and I got it in yesterday (a week and a half since the last one).  I've been at home with my parents the last week, so I'm not in the gym and don't have my own stocked household.  There's certainly more eating out and situations where I haven't been able to control the food options.  All I have to say is thank goodness for breastfeeding.  I really thought the next two weeks would be a wash due to a disruption of my routine, but I'm so glad to see that I'm almost at pre-pregnancy weight!  Another exciting week was that I was able to wear size 14 dress pants and size 12 bermuda shorts.  Getting there slowly but surely!


No comments:

Post a Comment