LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Weigh-in for 6/1/2013

Last weigh-in (5/23/2013) : 172.4 lb

This weigh-in (6/1/2013) : 170.6 lb

Change : 1.8lb lost


Total loss postpartum : 29.8lb of 32.4lb gained 

Amount needed to get back to WW lifetime weight : 15.6 lbs


I won't lie, I'm truly shocked with how great of a number I got this week.  We were home for four full days with an event almost every single day.  There was eating out, ice cream, cake, and many other sweets.  I only got to the gym once in the short week at home.  I'm slowly inching closer and closer to pre-pregnancy weight and that's so exciting with Izzie turning three months old tomorrow.

The last time I took a look at a comparison between postpartum weight loss with Izzie and Brady, Izzie was two months old and I was the same weight as when Brady was six months old (a four month difference).  Now that she's about to turn three months old, I took a look to see when I got to this weight after Brady.  I was this weight the day he turned 1!  That's now a nine month difference.  Seeing that sure makes me feel better about the Europe weight gain because soon I'll be tackling that instead of pregnancy weight.

Although it feels great to have clothes getting looser, there are things where my mind and my body differ.  I was at 175lbs when I bought my first bikini and felt like I looked great.  I was trying on bathing suits a few days ago because the pools are open and I was ready to take the kids, but didn't know which suits would work.  I was able to get on many of the tankinis I wore when Brady took swim lessons as a baby and also the one I wore last summer.  I knew my bikini bottoms wouldn't fit, but I had larger ones from when I first started wearing them.  I tried one on and thought that maybe I could be comfortable wearing them at the beach in about seven weeks if the weight keeps coming off at this rate.  Later that day, I wore one of the tankinis to the pool and felt terrible about how I looked in it, so the thought of putting the bikinis back on this year got pushed to next year.  We'll see how I look and feel in seven weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment