LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 2013 Stats & July Goals

Starting weight : 172.4 lb

Ending weight : 167 lb

Change : 5.4 lb lost (average 1.2lb lost per week)

This time last year : 168 lb (4 weeks pregnant)



This is the first time in a long time where my ending month weight is lower than the prior year (at least 18 months), and that's very exciting.  This month was great.  I hit the 5lb goal that I set for myself and went below my pre-pregnancy weight.  Doing that in less than four months is a huge boost to my self-esteem as it took four times as long after Brady.

July is vacation month for us, which means I will only have three weigh-ins.  I want to be back at the buffer of lifetime (157) by the end of August so I took the weight (10lbs) and averaged it over the number of weigh-ins until then (8).  It came out to 1.25lbs per weigh-in.  That's just around the average per week for the last two months, so it seems doable.  So for July, the goal is 4lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment