LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Weigh-in for 6/20/2013 ~ Below Izzie's Pre-Pregnancy Weight!!!

Last weigh-in (6/11/2013) : 168.8 lb

This weigh-in (6/20/2013) : 167 lb

Change : 1.8lb lost


Total loss postpartum : 32.4lb of 32.4lb gained 

Germany weight loss : 1lb of 19.8lb gained

Amount needed to get back to WW lifetime weight : 12 lbs



I am beyond thrilled to be rid of all of Izzie's pregnancy weight and knowing that I am now chipping into the damage from Germany.  It took nine months to gain 32.4lbs (3.6lb per month average gain) and only five months to put on 19.8lbs (4lb per month average gain).  I did better pregnant than I did living abroad.  Before leaving for Germany, I was in the best shape of my life, despite being a mom.  I felt really good about myself and had a closet full of clothes that I never had to worry from one day to the next if they would fit.  The day I left, I was 148.2lbs, and as you can see from the revised chart above, that's where I'd like to be this Christmas.  That will require a 0.7lb average loss per week until then.  I only have 10 more weeks of exclusively breastfeeding, so I plan to make the most of those, so that I'm not left with too much to conquer.  Here's looking forward to another great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment