LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weigh-in for 6/29/2013

Last weigh-in (6/20/2013) : 167 lb

This weigh-in (6/29/2013) : 167 lb

Change : no change


Germany weight loss : 1lb of 19.8lb gained

Amount needed to get back to WW lifetime weight : 12 lbs


I can't say I'm upset or surprised by the maintain of the last nine days.  I felt like I was getting away scotch free after graduation parties, funerals, and a baptism, along with constant road travel eating.  I was dropping weight like crazy despite all of that.  It finally caught up with me.  In addition to another traveling weekend, we attended a wedding and I certainly didn't count anything I ate.  I'll take a maintain over a gain any week and look forward to a full week in the gym for the first time in over a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment