LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, September 30, 2013

September 2013 Stats & October Goals

Starting weight : 154.8 lb

Ending weight : 149.8 lb

Change : 5 lb lost (average 1.2lb lost per week)

This time last year : 172.5 lb (17 weeks pregnant)



My goal for September was to lose 3lbs and I was more than happy to have lost more than that and break back into the 140s for the first time since December 2011.  We took family portraits earlier in the month and it was the lowest weight (154lbs) that I'd ever been when taking them since Brady was born.  Not traveling most of the month was very helpful in the weight loss for the month as there was more time for the gym and less time eating bad food.

October is here and I have one goal - to reach my pre-Germany weight of 148.2lbs, which is only 1.6lbs from where I am currently.  That would require only 0.4lb loss per week for the full month.  I set this goal for myself shortly after Izzie was born and I wanted to reach it by Christmas.  The weight has come off much faster (with a lot more hard work this time around) than it did after Brady.  I am down 50.6lbs since Izzie was born 7 months ago and that took me 15 months to do after Brady was born.  Once I break through that number, I will have to set a new goal for myself as I will be in uncharted territory.  I can't wait to get back there in the next few weeks and look forward to a new number.  It's only one step closer to getting to a point where I stop trying to lose weight and start to maintain, which has never happened in the over seven years of being on Weight Watchers.


No comments:

Post a Comment