LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weigh-in for 9/14/2013

Last weigh-in (9/7/2013) : 154 lb

This weigh-in (9/14/2013) : 151.7 lb

Change : 2.3 lb lost


Germany weight loss :
16.3lb of 19.8lb gained


Total weight loss since Izzie : 48.7 lbs 


Mid-week I was at 153lbs, and because it was so cold this morning, I figured with pants on, I'd be lucky to get that at official weigh-in this morning.  My jaw dropped when I got on the scale.  The last two weeks have been more conservative losses, which were what I was going to expect going forward.  I couldn't believe I was still capable of a multi-pound loss!








It was a little cooler on Thursday when I had to take Brady to school, so I donned a pair of size 10 jean bermudas and a medium top (pictured above).  Andy knew the numbers were going down, but most of my summer clothes were so loose that it was hard to see the changes.  Finally able to wear more form fitting items in my wardrobe that have been either never worn or not worn in years, he could see the physical changes.  He was taken aback and couldn't believe it.  I never shy away from compliments because it helps boost my self-image, which has been badly damaged in the past.  

That same day, I went shopping for the kids and saw some pants I thought looked good and decided to try them on.  They were skinny jean capris.  I have never used the word skinny about myself and never imagined in my teen years of being either obese or overweight that I could squeeze myself into anything with the word skinny on it or manage to look good if I did.  I grabbed a size 10 and headed for the fitting room.  They were too loose and I grabbed a size 8 to try on (a size that hasn't fit me since Feb 2012).  When I got those on no problem I couldn't believe it!  I guess seeing the number on the scale only two days later, makes me realize I shouldn't have been so shocked.  I was in a size 8 around this weight last time.  I see that almost every item in my closet and my "skinny" bin fits now and I realize that if I keep losing weight they will no longer fit.  I've spent years building a full closet of clothes and I will be sad to see them go as I am attached to many items.  I guess I should look forward to building a new wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment