LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weigh-in for 9/7/2013

Last weigh-in (8/31/2013) : 154.8 lb

This weigh-in (9/7/2013) : 154 lb

Change : 0.8 lb lost


Germany weight loss :
14lb of 19.8lb gained


Total weight loss since Izzie : 46.4 lbs 


I wasn't planning on stepping on the scale this week after four days being away from home and eating out on the road.  I ate out several times, not only at fast food places, but sit down restaurants as well (including the super rich food at the Cheesecake Factory).  We got back on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning I was in the gym.  I tracked as soon as we got back, but that was only three days.  I knew I wasn't going to weigh-in, but decided to step on the scale to see what I had to work with this week.  I was not expecting a loss.  Izzie started rice cereal yesterday, so I'll be cutting back on breastfeeding and we'll see how it goes from there.  On another note, I wore my size 10 bermuda jeans yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment