LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weigh-in for 3/31/2012 ~ Didn't Make the Cut

Last weigh-in (2/18/2011) : 154.0 lb

This weigh-in (3/31/2012) : 158.2 lb

Change : 4.2 lb gained



Well, this starts the mark of all weigh-ins being "unofficial" until we get back to the States.  I wasn't quite able to bring my weight down low enough to make it to the last meeting of the month. 

Although I would have liked to see a better number, I take comfort that during the past two weeks I have taken myself down almost a pound.  I felt like I was on a runaway train, so putting on the brakes was not only necessary, but vital to my physical health, but my mental health as well.  I have been making better choices both at home and out of the house.  I'm still allowing myself a few small things here and there, but nothing like before when I seemed to have no self control.


I've never experienced a period of gaining quite like this during my time with weight watchers.  Sure, I've put on weight before, but never this fast.  I know there are so many factors I can't control, but I have to try my hardest to focus on those factors that are in my control to help balance things just a little bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment