LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mark it on your Calendar

Most people know I am really good with dates. That's because I use my wall calendar to full capacity. Something I have done since starting weight watchers had been to record my weekly gains and losses on my wall calendar. I start by putting that month's starting weight in the top corner. I then just put a + or - with the weight gained or lost on any given week in the box for the date of that weigh-in. At the end of the month, I place the ending weight with the month's starting weight at the top corner and then record the change that has occurred in that month. It's nice because I keep my wall calendar in my bedroom, so it's never on display for others (for those who don't want to broadcast their weight). I look at it every day and start thinking about the next weigh-in and how much I have already gained or lost in that month. I have kept every wall calendar I have had since 2001, so I have 10 years of calendars and 6 of those calendars have weights on them. It's nice because I can go back and look at which months I lost the most and how I was averaging per week. It's been particularly helpful in the last 20 months since Brady was born, to the point where I can look back and see when the last time I was a certain weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment