LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2011 Goals

Last month was awesome. I hit a goal that I'd been working towards for almost 5 1/2 years and even managed to push past it by 1.6lb. I am in the midst of my 6 week "maintain" period and getting excited to become an official lifetime member and stop paying each month. This month brings with it an incredible challenge : Halloween. I love candy and I'm hoping that the trick-or-treaters take the majority of the candy that I'll be buying. I also will be taking a trip home (on a plane this time) and making it to my only Pitt football game of the year (can you say Primanti's sandwich?). I would really like to make it under 151lb by the end of the month, which would mean 2.4lb lost. I will have 3 more weigh-ins this month, so I need to average 0.8lb per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment