LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Weigh-in for 10/29/2011

Last weigh-in (10/19/2011) : 151.6 lb

This weigh-in (10/29/2011) : 152.0 lb

Change : 0.4 lb gained


5 weeks of maintain down, 1 to go! I'm never happy with a gain, but I am grateful that it's less than half a pound. I also take comfort in the fact that the last time I had a gain was 10 weeks ago in mid-August. I was back in the gym this week, so it's a slight shock to my body. Most people would think, "I worked out so I should lose this week," but it doesn't always work that way. Your body is getting muscle and takes about a week to adjust to the change. I also accept that I ate a little more badly at the beginning of the week than I normally do, so I can't blame it all on getting back in the gym. I am excited that so long as I don't gain more than 5lb in the next week, I will become an official lifetime member! Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment