LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weigh-in for 10/19/2011

Last weigh-in (10/8/2011) : 152.2 lb

This weigh-in (10/19/2011) : 151.6 lb

Change : 0.6 lb lost


4 weeks of maintain down, 2 to go! The space between this weigh-in and the last one was about 11 days, which is about 4 days longer than I usually get. The reason for this is that I left for Pittsburgh last Thursday and our weekend was very hectic, so we went in on Wednesday instead. This means I won't weigh-in again until next Saturday, so again I will get about 10 days.

I am excited that I was able to lose some weight while being home because we eat out a lot more. I had a Primanti's sandwich at the Pitt game, which is something I don't even want to know the points on. For those of you who are not Pittsburgh natives, a Primanti's sandwich has meat, cheese, then is topped with fresh cut fries and cole slaw. It's place on amazing Italian bread. At the stadium they serve "The Pittsburgher, " which is a cheese steak. I've been to Philly and have had real cheese steaks, which are amazing, but this is a different animal because of the fries and cole slaw. In Pittsburgh, we put fries on our salads too, not something you see outside of this region. People often think we're crazy, but we love it!

There is one more weigh-in left this month and I am 0.6lb from my month goal of hitting 151lb. It's very attainable and I can't wait to set my goal for November!

No comments:

Post a Comment