LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 2011 Goals

Last month, I did not achieve my set goal by 1lb. I wanted to be at 151lb and ended at 152lb. This month has several road blocks. This past weekend was not the best. We had guests and ate a little more than we should. Also, Halloween was yesterday and there is candy in my house. We have gotten rid of quite a bit of it, although there were very few trick-or-treaters. Next weekend, we will be traveling 11 hours first to Delaware, another 2 hours to Philadelphia and then 2 hours back to Delaware, and then the 11 hours home. We are going to Andy's cousin's house in Delaware, since she will be watching Brady for us, and then going to Andy's friend's wedding in Philadelphia. We will be doing all of that driving in a little over 48 hours. I had said when we made our trip from Michigan to SC that I'd never do a trip this long with that short of a turnaround time, but here we are. We are only 3 1/2 weeks out from Thanksgiving which is never easy. My goal is to hit 150lb by Thanksgiving. Hopefully, now that I'm back in the gym, it will become achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment