LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weigh-in for 8/13/2011 - Goodbye 160s!!!

Last weigh-in (8/3/2011) : 160.4 lb

This weigh-in (8/13/2011) : 158.4 lb

Change : 2 lb lost

This was a very exciting week for me! I broke into the 150s for the first time since December 2008. It also puts me 3.4lb from lifetime. My goal for the month was to hit 157.4 and at the time it seemed a bit realistic to have to average 1lb per week for the rest of the month. This week has amazed me and put that goal into reach, so long as I lose at least 0.5lb for the remaining two weeks of the month. The sooner I hit lifetime, the better because you have to maintain for 6 weeks before you stop paying. When they say maintain, that means that you can't go more than 2lb above your goal weight. Since I intend to keep losing beyond that number, it should hopefully not be a problem. I just don't want one of those weeks to run into Thanksgiving where it's almost impossible to stay on track. Hopefully I won't see the 160s again until I get pregnant again sometime in the future (not that we're trying right now).

Though this week had a great loss, it had some challenges. I didn't make it to the gym and losing this much without the gym is bad for my mental attitude. I am attributing this loss to the fact that I'm back on track at home where I have more control and next week I will have to work for it. Also, I was dealing with some pretty serious back pain. On Tuesday, I was in such pain that I was physically unable to take care of Brady and that freaked me out. I've never been in that much pain and since I've had a baby that's saying something. When Andy came home that night he said, "Alright. I'll just go out and get a pizza." I told him no, which is really hard since it's easy to give into comfort food when you don't feel well. We had chicken stir fry over brown rice and when I saw my weight on the scale, I was glad we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment