LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weigh-in for 8/27/2011

Last weigh-in (8/20/2011) : 158.8 lb

This weigh-in (8/27/2011) : 157.8 lb

Change : 1 lb lost


There are hardly words to describe how I feel about this weigh-in. I am shocked and grateful at the same time. I really have no explanation for the loss because I was up on Thursday and that was before we had to unexpectedly eat out for dinner. I thought that was going to be a nail in my coffin for the week. There are weeks every so often that are an anomaly. There are two types : weeks when you're really good, but end up with a gain or weeks when you've been not so good and end up with a loss. I have to believe that because of my vow to get back on track in the gym, I've been given the push with this gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment