LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weigh-in for 8/3/2011

Last weigh-in (7/23/2011) : 161.6 lb

This weigh-in (8/3/2011) : 160.4 lb

Change : 1.2 lb lost

I was completely shocked to see a loss on the scale for the last week and a half. Not only a loss, but over a pound! I wasn't tracking, not exercising, and eating out way more than normal (twice on Monday for meeting up with two different friends). I pulled on my weigh-in pants this morning (a very light material pair of shorts) and they felt loose. I was thinking it was all in my head and mentally preparing to gain a pound or two and working the next week and a half in the gym to take it back off, setting me back once again. I am thrilled because I am starting the month off on a good foot and only 5.4 lb from lifetime membership! Only half a pound away from the 150s and though I've been in the high 150s before, I've always bounced back out. This time I'm going to break through and make it to the 140s.

My goal for August is to make it to the lowest I've ever been on the program and that's 157.4 lb. I am three pounds away and will have 3 more weigh-ins to make it happen. This is an ambitious goal because I have to lose at least 1 lb per week. This would make it possible to hit lifetime by the end of September. It's so close I can almost taste it!


No comments:

Post a Comment