LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weigh-in for 8/20/2011

Last weigh-in (8/13/2011) : 158.4 lb

This weigh-in (8/20/2011) : 158.8 lb

Change : 0.4lb gained

This is only the second gain since April 2 and like the other gain, under half a pound. I didn't expect a big loss this week because of my huge loss last week. It's almost impossible to see two back to back big losses because your body pushes back. Also, as any woman knows, there's one week a month where it's almost impossible to lose weight. This happened to be that week for me and looking back at the last 6 months, that week either results in a maintain or a slight gain. Today starts a fresh week and my efforts to lost the 1.4lb to hit my personal goal for the month. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment