LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Biggest Loser Finale Results







Last night was the Biggest Loser Finale. I was excited to find out how I stacked up among the women contestants. I'm proud to say that I finally did it!!!!!!!!!! I weighed less than every single female contestant. I mentioned yesterday that I was concerned about the last woman to be voted off the ranch and she did look amazing. When the revealed her weight, she was 150lbs! I beat her by less than half a pound, but boy did it feel good! I did a little dance around the room as a sort of celebration. The next closest women were in the 170s. I was really shocked that I beat every other woman. Usually there are women in the finale and the ones that have won in the past have made it into 120s or sometimes lower. I'm very proud of myself and I can only hope that by May when the second season for the year ends, I will be even lower and can once again beat out all the female contestants.

For those of you who were wondering, my favorite finalist, Ramon did not win the title of the Biggest Loser last night. He was up against a former NFL player and a man who came to the ranch to win from day one and was ruthless the whole time. I would have been fine if the NFL player had won, because the other guy was really nasty and played the game to the point where he hurt other people. Unfortunately, that man, John, won. He lost 220lb total and started at 445lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment