LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Year-End Stats

Starting weight : 173.0 lb

Ending weight : 148.2 lb

Change : 24.8 lb lost (average 2.07 lb lost per month)


It's been one crazy year, with a move to South Carolina and an imminent move to Germany. We've taken lots of trips, but the best move of all was getting a membership to the YMCA. Without that, I don't know how much weight I would have lost. I was 166.8lb when we joined in May and lost the last 18.6lb since then. So basically, I tripled my weight loss from the first 5 months of the year during the remaining 7 months by going to the gym.

24.8lb in one year is really amazing. It's almost 0.5lb per week, which is pretty average on weight watchers. I've gone from a size 14 pants to a size 8. I have traded in my larges for mediums, and more recently traded in my mediums for smalls. I have lost a total of 10.5 inches from various parts of my body (2 inches from my waist, 2 inches from my bust, 1 inch from each thigh, and 4.5 inches off my hips). I have busted out of the 170s, the 160s, and the 150s. I'm at the lowest weight, I've been since I was 14. I can only hope next year can be just as great (although, the same weight loss in a year would put me underweight, so I don't think I will push it that far). I would love to hit the 130s and maybe even achieve my ultimate weight goal of 130lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment