LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Weigh-in for 12/10/2011 - Goodbye 150s!!!

Last weigh-in (11/19/2011) : 150.4 lb

This weigh-in (12/10/2011) : 149.6 lb

Change : 0.8 lb lost


A lot has happened in the last three weeks since my last weigh-in. We had back to back weekend trips. One going home for Thanksgiving and then to Disney. We have eaten on the road more times than I'd like to count and the food we ate in Disney wasn't the healthiest. However, in the past three weeks, I've made a good effort to be in the gym and I think that has something to do with a loss instead of a maintain or gain. Of course, the fat girl inside me is thinking that since I lost, I could have eaten more when I was away, but those thoughts have to be crushed immediately ;)

Being in the 140s is AMAZING!!! I can't believe I finally made it there! The 150s were great for a while, but I definitely "outgrew" them. It's great noticing how my clothes are starting to get too big. Like with the 150s, I haven't been in the 140s since the summer of 2000, almost half my life! I can't wait to keep pushing forward and I hope to see the 130s soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment