LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 2011 Goals

This month is tough for anyone, myself included. Personally, we have a trip to Disney this weekend, a trip to Atlanta to see the Georgia Aquarium, a Christmas party, and of course a trip home for Christmas. My goal for this month is simple: maintain. I think the only way to achieve this goal is to spend as much time in the gym as possible. We also are coming up on our big move, so this will be the last month I have access to a gym until we get over there and settled. That means I have to make it count. This month we will have the big reveal of Points Plus 2012 and hopefully the changes will boost my weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment