LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Cure for my Pumpkin Addiction

Earlier this week, we were at our favorite frozen yogurt shop, and they had non-fat pumpkin frozen yogurt. It was to die for!! On the way over I was trying to figure out when I could fit in the pumpkin pie shake at Sonic and this frozen yogurt made me forget all about it. I could probably have this flavor three more times and not even come close to how bad that shake would be. Full sugar, non-fat frozen yogurt is only 1 Points Plus per ounce, so it's a perfect snack. I also topped it off with some graham cracker crumbs to make it like pie. Andy wasn't convinced that it was non-fat because it tasted sooooo good. He was thinking of having it tested like they did in an episode of Seinfeld and found out that it wasn't non-fat, so when they busted the shop and they made it non-fat, it was terrible. That makes me think about how far non-fat and low-fat has come over the years. I remember eating Snack Wells cookies as a kid and how terrible they were. Now most people can't tell the difference if they're eating something light unless they're told.

No comments:

Post a Comment