LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weigh-in for 9/10/2011

Last weigh-in (9/3/2011) : 156.8 lb

This weigh-in (9/10/2011) : 156.0 lb

Change : 0.8 lb lost

I am getting closer and closer to goal. It's getting me really excited because when I get there, I will be able to set a new personal goal for myself. Only 1lb left and two weigh-ins in September left. Granted, the first October weigh-in is on the 1st of the month, so if I hit it then, I will still be satisfied that I hit it by the end of September. I know that one of the next two weeks will be a gain or maintain because it happens once a month like clockwork, so I am not going to get discouraged. Almost 19 months ago when I was 215lb, I never dreamed of being 155lb. It's just one stop along the journey and I'm going to push past it.

No comments:

Post a Comment