LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, September 30, 2011

September 2011 Stats

Starting weight : 157.8 lb

Ending weight : 153.4 lb

Change : 4.4 lb lost (average 1.04 lb lost per week)

This time last year : 177.2 lb


I thought last month was huge with 3.8lb lost. I never anticipated hitting goal a week early and then pushing past it so far to lose 4.4lb this month! It's really hard to imagine that time time last year I was up almost 25lbs from here. My clothes fit better and I've needed smaller sizes, but since I'm the same person on the inside, it's hard to remember feeling differently at that weight. My life was all about Brady then and it is now. I'm anticipating a move just like I was then. My life is all about uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment