LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, July 18, 2011

1st Time on the Scale since the Beach

Yesterday was devoted to getting a good workout in and eating on program. I did both of those things and was ready to step on the scale this morning. I weighed myself the day we left for the beach at 162.4lb, which as still 0.8lb above my last official weigh-in. I stepped on the scale today at 163.4lb. I couldn't be more relieved with this number. I have 5 days left to at least take off the 1.8lb since the last weigh-in, which was almost two and half weeks ago. If I can pull that off, I will be at a loss on the month, when my goal was to maintain. I still have one more obstacle ahead. I leave for Pittsburgh next Wednesday and will remain there for a week and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment