LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Damage that's been Done

I couldn't help myself. I stepped on the scale this morning. I just had to know what the damage was so I knew what I was working with these next 3 days. It was 163.4lb, which is 1.8lb more than I weighed-in at on Saturday. Some people may look at that number and freak out, but I am pleased with that number. Of course, I wouldn't mind if it was less, but it could have been so much more, given all the things that I ate. Today, I get back on track and back in the gym and I am certain it will shock my body enough to get rid of that weight.

Since starting my journey, I got into the mindset that any time I ate something bad, that I would immediately gain weight. It was all in my head, but that same day, I would start to think my clothes didn't fit and picturing my thighs or butt getting bigger. I guess it's a good mindset to have in a way, because it keeps me from being very bad for long. Over the weekend, I got to the point where I felt like I never wanted to eat again. I don't get to that point very often, but this weekend was bad. A good thing about our upcoming week to the beach is that we only eat out two dinners, as opposed to every meal this past trip. The only difference will be alcohol, which I don't drink very often and VA Beach is one of the few times I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment