LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Wii Fit Lied to Me this Morning

Weighing in on the Wii Fit is not something I do very often anymore. I used to do it several times a week when I was still using it as my sole means of exercise, but the past two months since joining the YMCA, it's fallen by the wayside. I do weigh myself on it when I want to find out how much Brady weighs, since it weighs him while I hold him, then subtracts my weight. When I first got on to get my weight, before we did Brady's, it said I weight 132lbs (30lbs less than I currently do). This is the first time it's every malfunctioned like that. I started the process all over again and it did give me the correct weight the second time, but I didn't like how it teased me. I would be more than happy to see that weight on the scale if it was true. Not cool Wii Fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment