LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, July 1, 2011

A Difficult Month Ahead

This month is going to be one of the hardest I've faced since probably the space between Thanksgiving and New Years. We have a lot going on and I know it's going to mean limited time in the gym and not so healthy eating. Like most people, I like to enjoy a vacation and I don't track what I eat. That doesn't mean I head straight for the fried foods, but that I am not overly concerned about staying in my points.

Here is this month's schedule:

July 2-5: long weekend trip to Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC

July 9-16: week in VA Beach with my family

July 17-26: my mom comes to visit

July 27- Aug 5: trip home to Pittsburgh

That's 5 whole weeks where there will be lots of car travel (I retain water when in the car too long) and several weeks without gym access (not that I would work out when I could be on the beach). My goal for the month of July is simple, but not easily achieved with what I have on my plate: I want to maintain and not gain any weight. If by some miracle, I manage to lose any weight it will be a welcome bonus, but I won't expect it. If I happen to maintain, I know that when I get back on track that it will once again shock my body and I should start losing again with no problem. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment