LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weigh-in for 7/2/2011 & Trip #1 Down

Last weigh-in (6/25/2011) : 162.6 lb

This weigh-in (7/2/2011): 161.6 lb

Change: 1 lb lost

I was excited to see that my hard work in the gym this week paid off after a slight gain the week before. It's always great to see the numbers keep going down and it keeps your morale high.

We got back tonight from our first trip of the month, which was a 4-day long weekend to Savannah and Charleston. The eating was pretty much what I expected - bad. Not bad food, but not healthy. I certainly didn't track and know that if I did, I would be horrified. We had some great seafood, pizza, Mexican, and even bought a pound of chocolate pralines (a southern specialty). I know that what I have to do now is get in the gym and eat right for the next 3 days before we head on vacation again. My next weigh-in won't be until July 23, since our next two Saturdays will be spent on the road. I will, however, weigh myself at home on Thursday to gauge the damage of the past weekend and hopefully, I can get back down to where weigh-in was on Saturday before we leave for VA Beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment