LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Diet days tickers LilySlim Weight charts LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rip Currents - The New Exercise Fad

Last night it stormed, so today the sea was especially rough. There were such strong rip currents, that we would be pushed at least half a mile down the beach in less than 10 minutes out in the water. We were careful to keep Brady in the shallow water, but I went out twice with my dad. We had to hold hands, and even then, I was struggling to keep my footing against the strong rip currents. My thighs were working hard trying to move against the current and not get pushed down the beach, but it was futile. It was impossible to try to stay in place and waves were hitting us from all directions. I was thinking that this would be amazing exercise if it wasn't so dangerous. I don't think I have to feel bad about what I eat today ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment